Competition: Win a bottle of Bowmore 12yo from SWB!
Somerset Whisky Blog is giving you the chance to win a bottle of Bowmore 12 Years Old Islay Single Malt Whisky.
To have a stab at winning all you have to do is retweet the competition message below via your Twitter account and follow @steveprentice
RT this message & follow @steveprentice to win a bottle of Bowmore 12yo Islay Single Malt Whisky – details here: http://whis.ky/comp1
Sorry, EU & Israel only I’m afraid. Competition closes 12pm (BST) on Friday 3rd May 2013. The winner will be chosen at random and revealed later that day!
If you want to increase your chance of winning read points 4 and 5 in the small print! 🙂
Small print… (Yep it’s actually smaller!)…
1. Rules to participate. To enter the competition just retweet the message above and follow @steveprentice on Twitter. You don’t have to buy anything to be eligible for entry into this competition, it’s free and easy! Entries submitted after the closing date will not be counted. Steve’s decision is final, so no moaning.
2. Restrictions. By entering this competition, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, if you’re not then I might have to send the cops around. Sorry, only open to EU and Israeli folks as I can’t afford to be posting to all sides of the world, plus there seems to be problems posting booze to some places overseas these days, it’s dead hard. Ugg.
3. Prize. A bottle of Bowmore 12yo, it’s not been opened or anything. There’s only one bottle, and only one winner. I’ll chose that winner at random by throwing a dart at someone in the office.
4. Multiple RTs. Multiple retweets of the competition message can only help your chances of winning by popping your name into the firing line of the dart-selector-o-matic-thingy when it comes to choosing a winner.
5. Facebook. If you ‘Like’ my Facebook page – www.facebook.com/SomersetWhisky – and (publically) Share and Like the competition message post then you increase your chances of winning by lots. Lots is mostly unquantified. Deal with it. It’s more than a bit.
6. Results. The winner will be contacted directly via Twitter after the competition closes. If you didn’t win, then buy a bottle from www.masterofmalt.com (or one of the other shops in my banner bar that makes me lots of commission, ta).
This entry was posted in News
and tagged Bowmore
. Bookmark the permalink